Explore opportunities to take your career to the next level.
Whether you are a student, a graduate or an experienced professional, discover the impact you could make with a career with us.
We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
**Previous experience in a sales role for 1-2 years minimum is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree , Higher National Diploma or Ordinary National Diploma in business, marketing, economics or related field is an advantage.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.